
Last night, me and my parents were talking about getting my first car. My dad told me that if I save a thousand dollars in my bank that he would buy me a car if I could afford the insurance. Out of curiousity, I decided to get a quote on how much my insurance would be a month because I was worried because I was in an at fault accident in the summer (over 10,001 $ in damage).. the car was wrote off. When I finished all the steps to getting my quote, it told me that my insurance would be 400 dollars per month! I definitly was not expecting it to be so high and I'm extremely angry. If I end up getting a car it would be impossible for me to save for college because I would always have to pay my gas/insurance/tune ups etc. Maybe it's not such a good idea to get a car and I'm going to college at Durham so I can easily take the bus. Maybe when I graduate college and have a clean driving record I'll be able to afford one.
The second you claim any insurance your rates sky rocket. It's annoying and expensive! Great blog!
RépondreSupprimer