Tomorrow I am going to the Toronto Marlie's game with the school for having an 80% or higher in 2008-2009. I don't even recall having an 80% average. But they are making us wear uniforms? Why must they torture us? They give us a privelage and they won't even let us go with out our uniforms and on top of that it's a HOCKEY game. We're not going there to learn anything, we're going there to have fun. To add to all this, we're going to be sitting in a freezing cold arena, do they really expect us to take off our jackets/boots and freeze to death to represent the school. If I had to choice to wear what ever I want I would put some comfy warm track pants, boots and a warm sweater or coat. But the school doesn't care because they are not the ones that have to wear the uniforms. Sometimes I swear they don't use their heads and like to make us mad. Sorry for all the complaining. I am happy I'm getting the chance to go to a hockey game rather then school.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire