Sadly, march break is already over. Quebec was the best trip ever. I definitly was not expecting it to be as fun as it was. The first night we arrived there at around 5:30, I decided to take a shower and get all ready for the night (that night was tight and bright). Me and my boyfriend decided to take the last bus to the club at 10:30 and it was one of the best nights of my trip. The second day we were supposed to go snowboarding but I decided not to go and instead I went to the mall. The mall was so much fun, they had tons of good
stores and they had rides and even a skating rink inside the mall. The next day, I decided to sleep in and we didn't do much all day. The theme of the night was Hawaiin night and for me, it was the best night of the whole trip. The set up of the club was pretty sweet and it was a lot of fun. The following day we were supposed to go snow tubbing but it got canceld because there was no snow. Instead, we relaxed and went to the spaghetti house dinner at night. I got lasagna and it was delicious! The theme of the night was freak show. Not many people decided to dress up for this night, not even me. The club that we were supposed to go to had no power so we went to another one across from where we had dinner. It wasn't one of the best nights, so we took a cab back to the hotel early and just had fun there. The next day we went on a tour of the Old Quebec and did tons of shopping. It was a good day for the tour because it was warm outside. That night we had dinner at the hotel and went out to the lodge for St-Patricks day. I was expecting it to be a little more fun then it was. For me, the first two days of my trip were the best but the over all experience was amazing. I hope to go back some day soon!
stores and they had rides and even a skating rink inside the mall. The next day, I decided to sleep in and we didn't do much all day. The theme of the night was Hawaiin night and for me, it was the best night of the whole trip. The set up of the club was pretty sweet and it was a lot of fun. The following day we were supposed to go snow tubbing but it got canceld because there was no snow. Instead, we relaxed and went to the spaghetti house dinner at night. I got lasagna and it was delicious! The theme of the night was freak show. Not many people decided to dress up for this night, not even me. The club that we were supposed to go to had no power so we went to another one across from where we had dinner. It wasn't one of the best nights, so we took a cab back to the hotel early and just had fun there. The next day we went on a tour of the Old Quebec and did tons of shopping. It was a good day for the tour because it was warm outside. That night we had dinner at the hotel and went out to the lodge for St-Patricks day. I was expecting it to be a little more fun then it was. For me, the first two days of my trip were the best but the over all experience was amazing. I hope to go back some day soon!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire