
I'm getting really excited because prom is right around the corner. This is my last three months at Garnier and I can't wait to move on and go to college. Prom is going to be one of the biggest memories of my senior year. I started "looking" at prom dresses, I haven't tried any on yet though. Last year I really wanted a pepsi blue colored dress but I've already changed my mind. I now have my heart set on a bright yellow prom dress now. I want to make sure my boyfriend matches with a yellow tie as well. I think the best part about prom is dressing up. Ever since I was a little girl I loved to just dress up or dress people up. I used to even dress up my little dog back in the day. I can't wait to get my hair and nails done for prom either. The hardest part is going to be finding the perfect pair of shoes. I'm a very picky person when it comes to shoes so that means I should start shopping for them early. I can't wait to see what everyone is going to look like on prom night. It's so exciting :)!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire