jeudi 25 février 2010

17 days and counting!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know how excited I am for our vacation to Quebec. For five days I wont have to listen to my parents nag and tell me to pick up after myself. They won't even be able to get a hold of me. I get to just relax and spend time with my friends and my boyfriend and get to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I can choose to wake up early or wake up late, I can stay out late or go to bed early (Not that my parents tell me when to go to bed) but I wont have to hear them complain. The coundown for today is seventeen days! I can't wait to go snowboarding and shopping. I'm going to make so many new memories on this trip because its my last year of high school. Anyways, I can't wait!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire