mardi 16 février 2010

Im back from my vacation!

Hi everyone, I haven't blogged in about a week or more because I was gone on my vacation. My photo essay will be up tonight and the topic of it is "my vacation through the Caribbean". I'm sad that I'm back in this freezing weather. I'm happy that I got a nice tan when I was gone though. It was the best trip I've ever been on. The ship was outstanding. I started reading L.A CANDY (as mentionned in my previous posts) and I'm not quite done reading it yet. I thought I would have tons of time to read it but I was extremely occupied. There was always something to do. Therefore, when I finish reading it I'll let you guys know how it is. So far, it's a pretty good book! Apparently there is a second book that came out!

Anyways, check out my photo essay later tonight! It's all about my vacation! :) If you guys care! :P

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire