vendredi 5 février 2010

L.A Candy


I received the novel L.A Candy by Lauren Conrad for christmas and I've been dying to read it. It's just been collecting dust on my shelf. I've been so busy with exams and projects that whenever I even try to open a book, I end up reading a few chapters and then never getting the chance to finish it. I'm pretty excited because I have a 3 hour wait at the airport and I have a 4 hour trip on the plane there and back, which means I'll have so much time to do nothing but read!

Here is what the book is about:


In L.A. CANDY, nineteen-year-old Jane Roberts moves to L.A. and unexpectedly becomes the star of reality T.V show. With fame comes wealth, hot clothes and even hotter love interests--and Jane's lapping it all up with her eclectic entourage of pals who are always up for a wild night out and the chance to get a piece of her spotlight. But soon Jane realizes everyone wants something from her, and nothing is what it seems to be. L.A CANDY is a fast-paced, honest and entertaining fictional account of what it's like to come of age in Hollywood while starring reality TV show, written by a girl who has experienced it all firsthand: Lauren Conrad

Ressource: http://www.amazon.com/L-Candy-Lauren-Conrad/dp/0061767581


I really hope this book is as good as it sounds. I'll let you guys know how good it is when I get back from my cruise. ;)


OH! If anyone has already read this book, post a comment and tell me if you liked it or not!





2 commentaires:

  1. Hey! Jess, I love the blog. It's so boss! :)

    I like the personal side to what you have to say. Keep it up! You almost got me reading! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We are sitting in the cold weather of Canada while you are currently in the warm weather on your cruise. :P We are all jealous!

    RépondreSupprimer