jeudi 1 avril 2010

Easter Weekend


It always feels like I'm on vacation. March break just ended and now we have another four day weekend. I love it. It's april first and it's already weather for shorts and sandels. I'm very upset because easter is one of my favorite holidays and I have to work at 4:00 at night on sunday. Easter is one of my favorite holiday's because my entire family gets together and we celebrate by having a huge turkey dinner (like most families) . This year is going to be even better because it's extremely nice outside and most of my family will probably be outside having fun when I'm stuck at work, making pizzas for thoses who don't celebrate. I told my mom that she better save me a plate and a piece of cake because I will be really upset if she doesn't. Anyways, I'm off to start my weekend! I hope everyone has a good easter! :)

1 commentaire: