mardi 27 avril 2010

It hasn't hit me yet





I'm so excited about graduating that it hasn't hit me yet that all my friends are going to be going their seperate ways. Everyone is leaving either for montreal or quebec and I am going to be left alone in Oshawa. I'm a little bit upset that none of my friends are staying home for school because I am going to become very lonely. We're all going to make new friends and who knows if we will stay in touch with each other. I'm a little nervous that I have to meet new people but I will get over it. I think graduation and prom is when I'm really going to realise that we're all leaving and starting our own lives. Everyone says that they will keep in touch but a lot of the times it never happens. I really mean it when I say I want to keep in touch with most of my good friends. I just hope that they feel the same way.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire