On wednesday evening, I finally found the perfect prom dress. It wasn't easy though. I tried on way too many dresses. At first, I really wanted a yellow dress therfore, when I went shopping I was really closed minded. After trying on a ton of yellow dresses I figured out that yellow just wasn't for me. I started trying on other colors such as pink, white, red and purple. I found the perfect dress at Classic Boutique in the Pickering Town Centre. I didn't get the traditional long dress but I got a shorter dress. The color of the dress I picked was purple ( at the beginning I didn't even want to try on a purple dress). It's tight at the top and it gets a little poofy at the bottom. It is a little hard to describe though. I can't wait to buy the perfect pair of shoes to go with it. I'm way too excited. Here is a dress that is a little bit similar ( the style ) but not completely the same:

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire