
This year just keeps getting more and more exciting for me. I didn't know grade 12 would be this fun, I thought it would be way more stressful. I come back from my cruise and then we have our Quebec trip and now we're planning to go to Wasaga Beach after our prom. We plan on going the may long weekend along ( which is the day after our prom ). I really want everyone from our grade to come because it's honestly going to be the last get together with all our friends and schoolmates until we all seperate and go our different ways. Wasaga is going to be one of our last highschool memories and the more people that come the better it will be. I can't wait until that weekend because it's going to be a weekend of a lifetime. I will never ever be able to relive it. I really hope the weather is nice because every may long weekend it seems to rain for some reason! I'm just going to keep my fingers crosses and pray for beautiful weather. Anyways, everyone please come! :) It'll be alot of fun I promise!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire