A few days ago I finaly picked the program that I will be attending this September. I just don't know if it was the right decision. I picked the Multimedia and Design program over the Advertising program. The thing that worries me is that the program I picked is still open for people to join and is a non-oversubscribed program and the Advertising program had a waiting list and it was considered over subscribed and apparently 400 people apply and only about 30 or 40 get in. Maybe the Avertising program is a better program and I really hope I don't regret my decision in the long run. This is what I'm going to be doing in the program I chose:
• Web and CD-based flash/shockwave games;
• Speaker support presentations;
• Sales, marketing and promotional packages;
• Dynamic content driven websites;
• Video, visual effects, and motion graphics;
• Audio editing;
• 2D and 3D animation, illustration; and
• DVD authoring.
And theses are the employement opportunities:
•Corporate communications departments;
•Television pre and post-production studios;
•Internet and web service providers;
•Graphic design firms, departments and studios;
•Animation studios;
•Advertising agencies, departments and firms;
•Government communications departments; and
•Training and education departments and firms.
I just really hope I made the right decision!
jeudi 15 avril 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire