lundi 22 février 2010

I hate Mondays

Have you ever set your alarm and woke up and realised it was a Saturday? It's honestly the best feeling in the world, knowing you can shut your eyes and sleep for as long as you want. Unfortunately, today was not one of those days. At 6:30am my alarm rang. Statistics say that the sound of your alarm clock gives you the same adrenaline rush as a gun pointed to your head. That's absolutely insane! Why would I want to wake up to that?

Today is the worst of all the days of the week. It's a Monday! Everyone dread's Mondays. It's the end of the weekend and you have nothing left to look forward to and the following weekend seems so far away. I personally don't mind Wednesdays because it's the hump of the week. Thursdays don't seem so bad because the next day is Friday. Fridays are the best because it's just the start of your weekend. It seems that everyone is tired and grumpy on Mondays and the environment is depressing. On top of the fact that today is a Monday, I'm sick. I've been sick all weekend, but I was able to relax and now I'm forced to go to school and work.


I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Monday! Have a good day!

1 commentaire:

  1. I completely agree with this post! Fridays are by far the best days of the week and Mondays are definitely not great. Long live Fridays!

    RépondreSupprimer